Discover STEM Resources with Britannica!
Schools are taking a new look at their resources for Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math. This session will take you on a journey to find STEM resources. Learn about the STEM initiative and how Britannica can support you to:
• Motivate students to learn deeply and think critically
• Emphasize real-world applications of key concepts
• Build problem-solving, logical-reasoning, research, and inquiry skills
• Encourage collaboration, writing, and discussion to prepare students for college and future careers
- Wednesday, April 11, 2018
- 9:00am - 10:00am